The World of Tel-Avi
Wahir the Warlock
An elven warlock and former prisoner of Branderscar prison. Slain and reincarnated as a Lion.
Race: Lion (former White Elf)
Class (level): Lion 5HD (CR 3) / Witch 4th / Living Monolith 1st
Favored Class: Witch
Character Level: 8th
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Next Level: 50000
Hit Points: (1d10+5d8+4d6+40) = 82
Cash: 0gp, 0sp
Languages: Valeyar, Nimedhel, Perbashket, Sphinx
AC: 23 (-1 size, 3 natural, 5 Dex, 4 mage armor, 2 deflection)
CMD: 28 (32 vs. Trip)
Attack: +9 melee, +10 ranged
- BAB: +6
- CMB: +11
- +15 to Grapple
- Bite: +9 melee
- Damage: 2d6+4 damage, x2 Crit
- Grab: Grapple as a free action on successful bite
- Claws: +9/9 melee
- Damage: 1d4+4 damage, x2 Crit
- Rake: 2 free claw attacks on a successful grapple or pounce
- Fort: +11
- Ref: +11
- Will: +11
- Immune to Sleep
- +2 vs. Enchantment
- +2 vs. Negative levels, Death effects, and Mind-affecting effects
- +1 vs. Divine spells
- Land Speed: 40-ft.
- Initiative: +9
Skill Points: 40
- All Simple Weapons
- Acrobatics (4 ranks): +16
- Craft [alchemy] (4 ranks): +11
- Disguise (0 ranks): +8
- Fly (4 ranks): +12
- Knowledge [arcana] (1 ranks): +6
- Knowledge [engineering] (1 ranks): +6
- Knowledge [history] (1 ranks): +6
- Knowledge [religion] (1 ranks): +3
- Perception (4 ranks): +15
- Sense Motive (4 ranks): +9
- Spellcraft (4 ranks): +9
- Stealth (4 ranks): +16
- +20 in undergrowth
- Survival (4 ranks): +9
- Swim (4 ranks): +15
Class Skills: Acrobatics (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Fly (Dex), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Arcana) (Int), Knowledge (engineering) (Int), Knowledge (History) (Int), Knowledge (Nature) (Int), Knowledge (Planes) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), Stealth (Dex), Swim (Str), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on all Will saving throws.
Benefit: You gain a +4 bonus on the following checks and saves: Swim checks made to resist nonlethal damage from exhaustion; Constitution checks made to continue running; Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march; Constitution checks made to hold your breath; Constitution checks made to avoid nonlethal damage from starvation or thirst; Fortitude saves made to avoid nonlethal damage from hot or cold environments; and Fortitude saves made to resist damage from suffocation.
You may sleep in light or medium armor without becoming fatigued.
Normal: A character without this feat who sleeps in medium or heavier armor is fatigued the next day.
Improved Unarmed Strike
Benefit: You are considered to be armed even when unarmed—you do not provoke attacks of opportunity when you attack foes while unarmed. Your unarmed strikes can deal lethal or nonlethal damage, at your choice.
Normal: Without this feat, you are considered unarmed when attacking with an unarmed strike, and you can deal only nonlethal damage with such an attack.
Prerequisite: Hex class feature, Improved Unarmed Strike.
Benefit: When you gain this feat, choose one hex (Scar) that you can use to affect no more than one opponent. If you make a successful unarmed strike against an opponent, in addition to dealing your unarmed strike damage, you can use a swift action to deliver the effects of the chosen hex to that opponent. Doing so does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
Benefit: You get a +4 bonus on initiative checks.
Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on Perception and Sense Motive skill checks. If you have 10 or more ranks in one of these skills, the bonus increases to +4 for that skill.
Desecration [Crime Trait]
You have violated one of the churchs, cathedrals or holy shrines of the great god Mitra. To be sent to Branderscar this was no minor act of vandalism. Instead you have done something flagrant and spectacular to dishonor the Shining Lord.
Punishment: Death by burning
Benefit: You receive +1 trait bonus on all saving throws against divine spells.
Forlorn [Racial Trait]
Having lived outside of traditional elf society for much or all of your life, you know the world can be cruel, dangerous, and unforgiving of the weak.
Benefit: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Fortitude saving throws.
Magical Knack [Magic Trait]
Benefit: Pick a class when you gain this trait—your caster level in that class gains a +2 trait bonus as long as this bonus doesn’t increase your caster level higher than your current Hit Dice.
- Large Size
- Low-light Vision
- Lion Skills: +4 racial bonus on Acrobatics and Stealth checks
- Pounce (Ex): When a creature with this special attack makes a charge, it can make a full attack (including rake attacks if the creature also has the rake ability).
- Rake (Ex): A creature with this special attack gains extra natural attacks under certain conditions, typically when it grapples its foe. In addition to the options available to all grapplers, a monster with the rake ability gains two free claw attacks that it can use only against a grappled foe. The bonus and damage caused by these attacks is included in the creature’s description. A monster with the rake ability must begin its turn already grappling to use its rake—it can’t begin a grapple and rake in the same turn.
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Eternal Grudge: White Elves grow up in secluded, isolationist communities where generations-old slights and quarrels linger as eternal blood feuds. They receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoids of the dwarf and goblinoid subtypes due to special training against these hated foes.
- Survival Skill: White Elves are naturally adept at staying alive in the harsh conditions of their homeland. They gain a +2 bonus on Survival checks in arctic environments and a +2 bonus on any one Craft skill of their choice.
- Sharp Fangs: A White Elf that gains a bite attack (either from a feat, class feature, or spell), deals damage as if he were one size category larger. In addition, a White Elf may take the ferocious bite feat (ignoring the normal racial requirements). This ability does not give the elf a bite attack if he does not already have one.
- Witch Spells: save DC 12 + spell level, Caster level 6th
- Patron: Shadow
- Familiar: Hawk
- 0th: At will: 4/day
- Familiar: All witch spells from CRB.
- 1st level: 4/day
- 2nd level: 3/day
Scar (Su): This hex curses a single touched target with horrible scars of the witch’s choosing, whether something as simple as a single letter on the target’s forehead or blotchy, burn-like scars on his body. The target may make a Will save (DC 14) to resist this hex. These scars do not hinder the target’s actions or abilities in any way. The witch can withdraw this hex from a target as a move action at any range. The number of supernatural scars the witch can maintain at once is equal to her Intelligence bonus; once she reaches this limit, she must remove the scar from a current victim in order to mark another. Effects that remove curses can remove the scar.
- The scar is a magical curse, and it should persist through changing shapes (lycanthropic, the change shape monster ability, polymorph spells, and so on).
- Scarring a creature with the hex has two benefits: the witch can use any of her hexes on that creature at a range of up to one mile, and the witch is considered to have a body part from the target for the purpose of scry and similar divinations.
Flight (Su): The witch grows lighter as she gains power, eventually gaining the ability to fly. At 1st level, the witch can use feather fall at will and gains a +4 racial bonus on Swim checks. At 3rd level, she can cast levitate once per day. This hex only affects the witch.
Water Lung (Su): An air-breathing target can breathe water or an aquatic target can breathe air. This lasts 1 minute. If the witch uses this hex on herself, she can maintain it while she sleeps, allowing her to safely sleep underwater.
Ka Stone (Su): During his induction into this prestige class, a living monolith has an engraved scarab stone embedded in his forehead, often inlaid with gems or precious metals. This stone is inscribed on its inner side with the monolith’s true name and his oaths to the gods and pharaohs. It cannot be removed without his permission, cannot be dispelled (though it does not function in areas where magic does not work), and does not use a magic item slot.
The ka stone tightly binds the living monolith’s mind and spirit to his body, providing him with a +2 bonus to saves against negative levels, death effects, and mind-affecting effects.
A living monolith can invoke the power of his ka stone 3 times per day as a swift action, enabling him to grow in size as if using enlarge person (Caster level 6th) (even if he is not a humanoid).
Encumberance: X lbs. (Light Load)
- Carrying Capacity:
- Light Load: 0-60 lbs.
- Medium Load: 61-120 lbs.
- Heavy Load: 121-180 lbs.
- Stone Scarab (1000gp, bound to forehead)
- Ring of Protection +2
- Iron Circlet of Disguise