The World of Tel-Avi
To replace Tristram when he's inevitably eaten by zombies
Class (level): Cleric 3rd / Wizard (Intuitive Wizardry) 2nd
Alignment: Lawful Good
Next Level: 15000
Age: 37 years
- Village Born
- Village Wife (husband died in the wars in the north and left her childless)
- Cloistered Nun
- Itinerant Nun
Hit Points: (3d8+2d6+25) = 49
Cash: 0gp, 0sp
Languages: Gael, Perbashket, Draconic, Celestial, Parseltongue, Necril [Literate]
AC: 15 (0 Dex, 4 armor, 1 shield)
Attack: +4 melee, +3 ranged
- BAB: +3
- CMB: +4
- Longsword: +5 melee
- Damage: 1d8+1 damage, 19-20/x2 Crit
- Longsword: +5 melee
- Fort: +1
- Ref: +1
- Will: +6
- +2 vs. Undead
- +1 vs. Fire
- Land Speed: 30-ft.
- Initiative: +0
Skill Points: 29
- All Simple Weapons
- Light Armor
- Medium Armor
- Acrobatics (2 ranks): +6
- Appraise (3 ranks): +8
- Bluff (3 ranks): +12
- Diplomacy (3 ranks): +12
- Intimidate (0 ranks): +6
- Knowledge [arcana] (3 ranks): +8
- Knowledge [local] (3 ranks): +8
- Knowledge [religion] (3 ranks): +8
- Linguistics (3 ranks): +8
- Stealth (3 ranks): +6
- Spellcraft (3 ranks): +8
Class Skills: Acrobatics (Dex), Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Fly (Dex), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (all) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), Stealth (Dex), and Survival (Wis).
Love of Life [Bonus]
Prerequisite: Middle age or older
Benefit: You may use your Charisma modifier instead of your Constitution modifier when calculating bonus hit points gained at each new level. This applies only to Hit Dice gained when you are middle age or older.
Scribe Scroll [Bonus]
Prerequisite: Caster level 1st.
Benefit: You can create a scroll of any spell that you know. Scribing a scroll takes 2 hours if its base price is 250 gp or less, otherwise scribing a scroll takes 1 day for each 1,000 gp in its base price. To scribe a scroll, you must use up raw materials costing half of this base price.
See magic item creation rules for more information.
Prerequisite: Divine caster with a domain spell slot.
Benefit: Permanently replace one of your selected domains with another, even if that domain does not belong to your deity. If you select an alignment domain (Good, Evil, Law, Chaos, etc), it does not need to match your deity’s alignment but must match your alignment.
Spell Finesse (Charisma)
Benefit: Choose one of the following ability scores – Intelligence, Wisdom or Charisma. All your spellcasting calculations are now based on this ability, including maximum level of spell you can cast, spell save DCs, and bonus spells per day. If you have spellcasting abilities from multiple sources, you can change all of them to this same attribute. Once this feat is taken and your new spellcasting attribute is selected, it cannot be changed.
Arcane Armor Training
Prerequisites: Light Armor Proficiency, caster level 3rd.
Benefit: As a swift action, reduce the arcane spell failure chance due to the armor you are wearing by 10% for any spells you cast this round.
Benefit: You add +1d4 to any form of healing you generate yourself (extraordinary abilities, spells, spell-like abilities, and supernatural abilities).
Magical Knack [Magic Trait]
Benefit: Pick a class (Wizard) when you gain this trait—your caster level in that class gains a +2 trait bonus as long as this bonus doesn’t increase your caster level higher than your current Hit Dice.
Faithful Feedback [Faith Trait]
Benefit: Whenever you cast a spell belonging to the healing subschool on someone of your religion, increase the hit points healed by +1.
Enemy of the Undead [Regional Trait]
Benefit: You gain a +2 trait bonus on saving throws against any spells or spell-like abilities from an undead creature.
Undead Slayer [Religion Trait]
Benefit: You gain a +1 trait bonus on weapon damage against undead.
Hunter’s Blood [Social Trait]
Benefit: You earn a +1 trait bonus on Diplomacy when used to gather information, Knowledge (religion), and Survival when used for tracking when related to an undead quarry. Choose one as these as a class skill. The undead have a +1 bonus on any roll to learn about you, as your family’s fame precedes you.
Rescued [Campaign Trait]
Benefit: You gain a +1 trait bonus on all attack rolls against foes that threaten Sir Robert. You gain a +2 trait bonus whenever you use cure spells to heal damage. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Acrobatics checks and Acrobatics is a class skill for you.
Genie Blood [Racial Trait]
Benefit: Select an element (fire). You gain a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against attacks that utilize that element, and gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Sense Motive checks made against creatures of that subtype.
Extremely Fashionable [Equipment Trait]
Benefit: Whenever you are wearing clothing and/or jewelry worth at least 150 gp (and not otherwise covered in gore, sewage, or other things that mar your overall look), you gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks. One of these skills (your choice) is a class skill for you.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
- Wizard Spells: save DC 15 + spell level, Caster level 4th
- Arcane Spell Failure: 5%
- 0th: 6/day
- Prepared: Detect Magic, Dancing Lights, Guardian Mote, Mage Hand, Resistance, Unruly Bolt
- Spellbook: Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Bleed, Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Disrupt Undead, Flare, Guardian Mote, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Message, Open/Close, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic, Resistance, Touch of Fatigue, Unruly Bolt
- 1st level: 4/day + 1 spontaneous (bonded object)
- Prepared: Airblast, Burning Hands, Pearl of Brilliance, Vanish
- Spellbook: Airblast, Awesome Strike, Burning Hands, Charm Person, Color Spray, Detect Undead, Down and Out, Feather Fall, Flashy Defenses, Guilt, Interrogation, Pearl of Brilliance, Precipitate, Shock Shield, Vanish
- Cleric Spells: save DC 15 + spell level, Caster level 3rd
- Domains: Archon, Divine Magic
- 0th: 4/day
- Prepared: Create Water, Guidance, Spark, Stabilize
- 1st level: 4/day + 1 Domain
- Prepared: Divine Favor [D], Bless, Entropic Shield, Hide from Undead, Sanctify Corpse
- Domain Spells: Divine Favor, Identify
- 2nd level: 2/day + 1 Domain
- Prepared: Bless Water [D], Blessing of Courage and Life, Lesser Restoration
- Domain Spells: Align Weapon, Bless Water
Aura (Ex): A cleric of a chaotic, evil, good, or lawful deity has a particularly powerful aura corresponding to the deity’s alignment (see the detect evil spell for details).
Spontaneous Casting (Ex): A good cleric can channel stored spell energy into healing spells that she did not prepare ahead of time. The cleric can “lose” any prepared spell that is not an orison or domain spell in order to cast any cure spell of the same spell level or lower (a cure spell is any spell with “cure” in its name).
- Granted Powers: You follow a strict and ordered code of laws, and in so doing, achieve enlightenment.
- Touch of Law (Sp): You can touch a willing creature as a standard action, infusing it with the power of divine order and allowing it to treat all attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for 1 round as if the natural d20 roll resulted in an 11. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier (3/day).
- Aura of Menace (Su): At 8th level, you can emit a 30-foot aura of menace as a standard action. Enemies in this aura take a –2 penalty to AC and on attacks and saves as long as they remain inside the aura. You can use this ability for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
- Domain Spells: 1st—divine favor, 2nd—align weapon (law only), 3rd—prayer, 4th—order’s wrath, 5th—dispel chaos, 6th—planar ally (archons only), 7th—dictum, 8th—shield of law, 9th—summon monster IX (law spell only).
Divine Magic Domain
- Granted Powers: You are a true student of all things mystical, and see divinity in the purity of magic.
- Divine Vessel (Su): Whenever you are the target of a divine spell, you can, as a swift action, grant each ally within 15 feet of you a divine boon. This boon grants a +2 bonus on the next attack roll, skill check, or ability check made before the end of their next turn. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier (3/day).
- Dispelling Touch (Sp): At 8th level, you can use a targeted dispel magic effect as a melee touch attack. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level and one additional time per day for every four cleric levels beyond 8th.
- Domain Spells: 1st—identify, 2nd—bless water, 3rd—dispel magic, 4th—imbue with spell ability, 5th—cleanse, 6th—antimagic field, 7th—resurrection, 8th—protection from spells, 9th—miracle.
Intuitive Wizardry (Ex): Beginning at 1st level, a wizard can prepare two additional cantrips each day, and can prepare a third additional cantrip at 3rd level. The true power of the intuitive wizard takes effect later.
Beginning at 5th level, whenever a wizard gains access to a new spell level, she can choose a spell of up to the second highest level spell she can now cast. This spell is known as her intuitive spell. A wizard can cast an intuitive spell a number of times per day equal to her Charisma modifier without preparing it or using up a spell per day. Temporary increases or decreases to Charisma do not affect the number of times per day a wizard can cast her intuitive spells. Once a wizard chooses an intuitive spell, she cannot change it. This spell cannot be modified by metamagic feats or abilities. The intuitive spell cannot be from the wizard’s opposition schools. This spell is otherwise treated exactly like any other spell the wizard casts. This is in addition to the spell a wizard can cast spontaneously from a bonded item.
Arcane Bond (Ex): At 1st level, wizards form a powerful bond with an object or a creature. Wizards who select a bonded object begin play with one at no cost. Objects that are the subject of an arcane bond must fall into one of the following categories: amulet, ring, staff, wand, or weapon. These objects are always masterwork quality. If the object is an amulet or ring, it must be worn to have effect, while staves, wands, and weapons must be wielded. If a wizard attempts to cast a spell without his bonded object worn or in hand, he must make a concentration check or lose the spell. The DC for this check is equal to 20 + the spell’s level. If the object is a ring or amulet, it occupies the ring or neck slot accordingly.
A bonded object can be used once per day to cast any one spell that the wizard has in his spellbook and is capable of casting, even if the spell is not prepared. This spell is treated like any other spell cast by the wizard, including casting time, duration, and other effects dependent on the wizard’s level. This spell cannot be modified by metamagic feats or other abilities. The bonded object cannot be used to cast spells from the wizard’s opposition schools (see arcane school below).
A wizard can add additional magic abilities to his bonded object as if he has the required Item Creation Feats and if he meets the level prerequisites of the feat. The magic properties of a bonded object, including any magic abilities added to the object, only function for the wizard who owns it. If a bonded object’s owner dies, or the item is replaced, the object reverts to being an ordinary masterwork item of the appropriate type.
If a bonded object is damaged, it is restored to full hit points the next time the wizard prepares his spells. If the object of an arcane bond is lost or destroyed, it can be replaced after 1 week in a special ritual that costs 200 gp per wizard level plus the cost of the masterwork item. This ritual takes 8 hours to complete. Items replaced in this way do not possess any of the additional enchantments of the previous bonded item. A wizard can designate an existing magic item as his bonded item. This functions in the same way as replacing a lost or destroyed item except that the new magic item retains its abilities while gaining the benefits and drawbacks of becoming a bonded item.
Channel Positive Energy (Su): Regardless of alignment, any cleric can release a wave of energy by channeling the power of her faith through her holy symbol. This energy can be used to cause or heal damage, depending on the type of energy channeled and the creatures targeted. A good cleric channels positive energy and can choose to deal damage to undead creatures or to heal living creatures.
Channeling energy causes a burst that affects all creatures of one type (either undead or living) in a 30-foot radius centered on the cleric. The amount of damage dealt or healed is equal to 2d6+1d4 points of damage. Creatures that take damage from channeled energy receive a Will save (DC 17) to halve the damage. Creatures healed by channel energy cannot exceed their maximum hit point total—all excess healing is lost. A cleric may channel energy a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier (8/day). This is a standard action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. A cleric can choose whether or not to include herself in this effect.
A cleric must be able to present her holy symbol to use this ability.
Encumberance: X lbs. (Light Load)
- Carrying Capacity:
- Light Load: 0-60 lbs.
- Medium Load: 61-120 lbs.
- Heavy Load: 121-180 lbs.
- High Quality Nun’s Scapular, Wimple, and Habit (as Courtier’s Outfit)
- Mithril Chain Shirt
- Masterwork Longsword
- Masterwork Buckler
- Spell Component Pouch
- Silver and Sapphire Holy Symbol of Mitra (Bonded Object)
- Arcane Scroll (13th level)
- See Invisibility
- Mass Daze
- Lunar Veil
- Heavy War Horse
- Masterwork Chain Barding
- Military Saddle
- Contact: profession, how you know them