The World of Tel-Avi
Kumanda is a berserk ball of froggy fury.
Class (level): Boggard CR2 (3HD) / Barbarian (Scarred Rager) 4th
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Next Level: 23000
Hit Points: (3d8+4d12+35) = 80
Cash: 0gp, 0sp
AC: 17 (2 Dex, 3 natural, 2 armor)
Armor: DR 0/magic
Attack: +12 melee, +8 ranged
- BAB: +6
- CMB: +12
- Greatsword: +11 melee
- Damage: 4d6+16 damage, 19-20/x2 Crit
- +2 damage on Crits
- Damage: 4d6+16 damage, 19-20/x2 Crit
- Sticky Tounge: +5 touch (10-ft. reach)
- Damage: none (see below)
- Greatsword: +11 melee
- Fort: +5
- Ref: +4
- Will: +2
- +3 vs. Spells, Spell-like abilities, and Supernatural abilities while raging
- Land Speed: 20-ft.
- Swim: 30 ft.
- Initiative: +2
Skill Points: 11
- All Simple Weapons
- All Martial Weapons
- Light Armor
- Medium Armor
- Acrobatics (1 rank): +6
- +22 when jumping
- Intimidate (3 ranks): +9
- Perception (3 ranks): +10
- Stealth (3 ranks): +8
- +18 in swamps
- Survival (1 rank): +4
- Swim (0 ranks): +14
Class Skills: Acrobatics (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Stealth (Dex), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str).
Prerequisites: Str 13, base attack bonus +1.
Benefit: You can choose to take a –2 penalty on all melee attack rolls and combat maneuver checks to gain a +6 bonus on all melee damage rolls. You must choose to use this feat before making an attack roll, and its effects last until your next turn. The bonus damage does not apply to touch attacks or effects that do not deal hit point damage.
Benefit: You gain +3 hit points. For every Hit Die you possess beyond 3, you gain an additional +1 hit point. If you have more than 3 Hit Dice, you gain +1 hit points whenever you gain a Hit Die (such as when you gain a level).
Prerequisites: Str 13, Power Attack, base attack bonus +1.
Benefit: As a standard action, you can make a single attack at your full base attack bonus against a foe within reach. If you hit, you deal damage normally and can make an additional attack (using your full base attack bonus) against a foe that is adjacent to the first and also within reach. You can only make one additional attack per round with this feat. When you use this feat, you take a –2 penalty to your Armor Class until your next turn.
Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +6.
Benefit: When you use the attack action, you can make one attack at your highest base attack bonus that deals additional damage. Roll the weapon’s damage dice for the attack twice and add the results together before adding bonuses from Strength, weapon abilities (such as flaming), precision-based damage, and other damage bonuses. These extra weapon damage dice are not multiplied on a critical hit, but are added to the total.
Killer [Combat Trait]
Benefit: You deal additional damage equal to your weapon’s critical hit modifier when you score a successful critical hit with a weapon; this additional damage is added to the final total, and is not multiplied by the critical hit multiple itself. This extra damage is a trait bonus.
Swamp Rebel [Regional Trait]
Benefit: You gain a +2 trait bonus on Stealth checks in swampy terrain, and Stealth becomes a class skill for you.
- Medium: Boggards are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Low-light Vision
- Hold Breath (Ex): A boggard can hold its breath for a number of rounds equal to four times its Constitution score before it risks drowning or suffocating.
- Sticky Tongue (Ex): A creature hit by a boggard’s tongue attack cannot move more than 10 feet away from the boggard and takes a –2 penalty to AC as long as the tongue is attached (this penalty does not stack if multiple tongues are attached). The tongue can be removed by making an opposed Strength check as a standard action or by dealing 2 points of slashing damage to the tongue (AC 11, damage does not deplete the boggard’s actual hit points). The boggard cannot move more than 10 feet away from the target, but the boggard can release its tongue as a free action. Unlike a giant frog, a boggard cannot pull targets toward it with its tongue.
- Swamp Stride (Ex): A boggard can move through any sort of natural difficult terrain at its normal speed while within a swamp. Magically altered terrain affects a boggard normally.
- Terrifying Croak (Su): Once per hour, a boggard can, as a standard action, emit a loud and horrifying croak. Any non-boggard creature within 30 feet of the boggard must make a DC 16 Will save or become shaken for 1d4 rounds. Creatures that succeed at this save cannot be affected again by the same boggard’s croak for 24 hours. Creatures that are already shaken become frightened for 1d4 rounds instead. The save DC is Charisma-based and includes a +2 racial bonus.
- Leap Attack (Ex): As a standard action, a boggard may make a single attack during a jump. It can make this attack at any point along the course of the leap—the start, the end, or while in mid-air. While jumping, a boggard does not provoke attacks of opportunity for leaving a threatened square.
Rage (Ex): A barbarian can call upon inner reserves of strength and ferocity, granting her additional combat prowess. Starting at 1st level, a barbarian can rage for 14 rounds per day. Temporary increases to Constitution, such as those gained from rage and spells like bear’s endurance, do not increase the total number of rounds that a barbarian can rage per day. A barbarian can enter rage as a free action. The total number of rounds of rage per day is renewed after resting for 8 hours, although these hours do not need to be consecutive.
While in rage, a barbarian gains a +4 morale bonus to her Strength and Constitution, as well as a +2 morale bonus on Will saves. In addition, she takes a –2 penalty to Armor Class. The increase to Constitution grants the barbarian 2 hit points per Hit Dice, but these disappear when the rage ends and are not lost first like temporary hit points. While in rage, a barbarian cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration.
A barbarian can end her rage as a free action and is fatigued after rage for a number of rounds equal to 2 times the number of rounds spent in the rage. A barbarian cannot enter a new rage while fatigued or exhausted but can otherwise enter rage multiple times during a single encounter or combat. If a barbarian falls unconscious, her rage immediately ends, placing her in peril of death.
Terrifying Visage (Ex): A scarred rager adds 1/2 her barbarian level (+2) on Intimidate checks against humanoids who are not members of barbarian tribes. When dealing with barbarians, the scarred rager may choose to add this bonus on Diplomacy checks instead. The DC of any fear effect created by the scarred rager also increases by 1.
Tolerance (Ex): At 2nd level, a scarred rager who fails a save against an effect that causes her to become nauseated, sickened, fatigued, or exhausted can make a second save to negate the effect on the start of her next turn. Only one additional save is allowed. If the effect does not allow a saving throw, its duration is halved instead (minimum of 1 round).
Scarification (Ex): At 3rd level, a scarred rager can ignore 1 point of bleed damage per round. This amount increases by 1 every three levels beyond 3rd. At 15th level, a scarred rager can ignore 1 bleed effect each round.
Raging Leaper (Ex): When raging, the barbarian adds her level (+4) as an enhancement bonus on all Acrobatics skill checks made to jump. When making a jump in this way, the barbarian is always considered to have a running start.
Superstition (Ex): The barbarian gains a +2 morale bonus on saving throws made to resist spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities. This bonus increases by +1 for every 4 levels the barbarian has attained. While raging, the barbarian cannot be a willing target of any spell and must make saving throws to resist all spells, even those cast by allies.
Encumberance: X lbs. (Light Load)
- Carrying Capacity:
- Light Load: 0-60 lbs.
- Medium Load: 61-120 lbs.
- Heavy Load: 121-180 lbs.